KNX-Mitsubishi Electric Gateway (IT connector)
Zennio gateway to control Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning units through IT terminal connector from KNX system in a bidirectional way. It includes 3 analog-digital inputs for temperature probes, motion sensor or dry contact binary inputs (switches, sensors or push buttons) and 10 logical functions.
WarningIMPORTANT NOTE: The production of this product, KLIC-MITT, has been discontinued, since it has been replaced by KLIC-MITT v2 (Ref. ZCLMITTV2) , including the same and even greater functionality. However, this discontinued device counts on all the support that may be required: manuals, databases, spare parts and technical support Update ETS4/ETS5/ETS6 with the last version in order to be able to import the product.
Application Program ETS
- Accessories not included+
- Flat AmbienT (Ref. ZACFAT)
- SQ-AmbienT (Ref. ZAC-SQAT)
- Temperature probes (Ref. ZACNTCF/-NTC68(S/E))
- EyeZen IN (Ref. ZPDEZIN)
- Motion detector - X (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-X)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. ZACWDF1W/B/G)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - L (Ref. 990000306/07/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - S (Ref. 990001206/07/12)
- Motion detector - P (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-P)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990000107/09/10/12)