Universal dimming actuator (RLC, LED, CFL) for DIN-rail
Universal dimming actuator (RLC, LED, CFL*) for DIN-rail (4.5 units): 2 channels for up to 310 W or 1 channel for up to 600 W at 230 VAC (2 channels for up to 200 W or 1 channel for up to 400 W at 230 VAC). Auto load type detection (RLC). Configurable dimming curves for LED and CFL. It allows manual control of its outputs through the push buttons on the cover. It includes 10 independent logical functions. In addition, it incorporates 2 analogdigital inputs that may be configured as binary inputs for sensors and potential-free push buttons, as temperature probe inputs or as motion sensor inputs. Error detection: short circuit, voltage surge, overheating, anomalous frequency, power failure, parameterization error. Accessories: Temperature probes and motion sensor. *Only dimmable loads.
Application Program ETS
- Accessories not included+
- Flat AmbienT (Ref. ZACFAT)
- SQ-AmbienT (Ref. ZAC-SQAT)
- Temperature probes (Ref. ZACNTCF/E/-NTC68S)
- EyeZen IN (Ref. ZPDEZIN)
- Motion detector - X (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-X)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. ZACWDF1W/B/G)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990004607/12)
- Motion detector - P (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-P)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990000107/09/10/12)
Update ETS5/ETS6 with the last version in order to be able to import the product.