KNX Capacitive Touch Switch
TMD Plus is a KNX switch with capacitive buttons that satisfies the design requirements of any building thanks to its total customization. Anyone can create unique compositions, which could include images, icons, texts or logos, as well as decide how to install it (portrait or landscape). This customization is printed on a high-strength tempered glass, with an anodized aluminium frame to finish off the author’s work. 4, 6 or 8 buttons are the available formats, so that pairs or individual buttons can be used as personalized controls with LED indicators. TMD has 5 LEDS that can be used as additional buttons to assign direct functions. TMD also includes thermostat function, internal temperature probe and two analog/digital inputs.
Available models with 4, 6 and 8 touch buttons.
Application Program ETS
- SQ-AmbienT (Ref. ZAC-SQAT-W/S/A)
- Temperature probes (Ref. ZAC-NTC68(S/E/F))
- Flush mounting – Z41 and TMD family (accessory) (Ref. ZAC-FLTMD)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990000107/09/10/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - L (Ref. 990000306/07/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - S (Ref. 990001206/07/12)
- Motion detector - P (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-P)
- Motion detector - X (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-X)
- Frame Upgrade - Golden (Ref. ZN1AC-UPFRGD)
- Frame Upgrade - Chromed (Ref. ZN1AC-UPFRCR)
Update ETS4/ETS5 with the last version in order to be able to import the product.