KNX Capacitive Touch Switch
TMD Plus is a KNX switch with capacitive buttons that satisfies the design requirements of any building thanks to its total customization: Everyone can create unique compositions, which could include images, icons, texts or logos, as well as decide how to install it (portrait or landscape). This customization is printed on a high-strength tempered glass, with an anodized aluminium frame to finish off the author’s work. 4, 6 or 8 buttons are the available formats, so that pairs or individual buttons can be used as personalized controls with LED indicators. TMD has 5 LEDS that can be used as additional buttons to assign direct functions. TMD also includes thermostat function, internal temperature probe and two analog/digital inputs.
Available models with 4, 6 and 8 touch buttons.
Application Program ETS
- SQ-AmbienT (Ref. ZAC-SQAT-W/S/A)
- Temperature probes (Ref. ZAC-NTC68(S/E/F))
- Flush mounting – Z41 and TMD family (accessory) (Ref. ZAC-FLTMD)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990000107/09/10/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - L (Ref. 990000306/07/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - S (Ref. 990001206/07/12)
- Motion detector - P (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-P)
- Motion detector - X (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-X)
- Frame Upgrade - Golden (Ref. ZN1AC-UPFRGD)
- Frame Upgrade - Chromed (Ref. ZN1AC-UPFRCR)
Update ETS4/ETS5 with the last version in order to be able to import the product.