KNX Humidity and Temperature sensor for flush mounting
KNX Humidity and temperature sensor for flush mounting with a flat design. It measures ambient temperature, relative humidity and calculates dew-point, so that it can send alarms for humidity, temperature and condensation. The LED indicator shows the current relative humidity status. It includes 10 logical functions and 2 analog-digital inputs, which can be configured as binary inputs for sensors and potentialfree push buttons, as temperature probe inputs or as motion sensor inputs. Available options: anthracite, silver, white and gloss white. Accessories: Temperature probes and motion sensor.
Application Program ETS
- Accessories not included+
- Flat AmbienT (Ref. ZACFAT)
- SQ-AmbienT (Ref. ZAC-SQAT)
- Temperature probes (Ref. ZAC-NTC68(S/E/F))
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990004607/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - L (Ref. 990000306/07/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - S (Ref. 990001206/07/12)
- Motion detector - P (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-P)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990000107/09/10/12)
Update ETS5 with the last version in order to be able to import the product.