KNX Humidity and Temperature sensor for flush mounting
KNX Humidity and temperature sensor for flush mounting with a flat design. It measures ambient temperature, relative humidity and calculates dew-point, so that it can send alarms for humidity, temperature and condensation. The LED indicator shows the current relative humidity status. It includes 10 logical functions and 2 analog-digital inputs, which can be configured as binary inputs for sensors and potentialfree push buttons, as temperature probe inputs or as motion sensor inputs. Available options: anthracite, silver, white and gloss white. Accessories: Temperature probes and motion sensor.
WarningIMPORTANT NOTE:The production of this product, Flat Sensato, has been discontinued, since it has been replaced by Flat Sensato v2 (Ref. ZSFSENV2), including the same and even greater functionality. However, this discontinued device counts on all the support that may be required: manuals, databases, spare parts and technical support. Update ETS5/ETS6 with the last version to be able to import the product.
Application Program ETS
- Accessories not included+
- Flat AmbienT (Ref. ZACFAT)
- SQ-AmbienT (Ref. ZAC-SQAT)
- Temperature probes (Ref. ZACNTCF/-NTC68(S/E))
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. ZACWDF1W/B/G)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990004607/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - L (Ref. 990000306/07/12)
- Door/window surface-mounted contact - S (Ref. 990001206/07/12)
- Motion detector - P (Ref. ZN1IO-DETEC-P)
- Door/window flush-mounted contact (Ref. 990000107/09/10/12)