What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, mobile or tablet when accessing certain web pages, applications or platforms and allows them to recognise their users.
Nowadays, cookies are essential for Internet operation, providing countless benefits for the provi-sion of interactive services and facilitating browsing and its usability.
Cookies help to adjust websites, applications or platforms to your personal needs.
Cookies cannot harm your devices. However, the fact that they are enabled can help identify and solve errors, as well as improve user navigability.
Cookies allow, among other aspects, to store and retrieve information about the browsing prefer-ences of users or their computer.
What cookies do we use?
- We use own cookies cookies that we send to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- We use third-party cookies (for example, cookies from Facebook, Google, Twitter …) used by external companies, social networks or by external content supplements (such as, for instance, Google Maps). They are sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain of a third party that pro-cesses the data obtained through cookies.
- We use technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and browse at www.zennio.com. These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or applica-tion and use the different options or services on it, including those that are used to allow the website management and operation and to enable its functions and services, such as, e.g. control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted sections, remember the items which make up an order, carry out the purchase process for an order, manage payments, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the registration or participation request for an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service operates (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animations when loading a text or image) or share content through social networks. Due to their technical nature, those cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible are also included in this category. Ad-vertising spaces that, as an element more in the design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the publisher may have included in a website, application or platform based on cri-teria such as edited content without gathering user data for different purposes, such as for customising advertising content or any other contents. These cookies do not require the informed consent of the user.
- We use preference or personalization cookies which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example, the language, the number of results to be shown for a user search, the ap-pearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the us-er accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc. These cookies may require the informed consent of the user, unless the user himself choos-es these characteristics (for example, if having selected the language of a website by click-ing on the flag icon of the corresponding country).
- We use analytics or audience measurement cookies which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantifica-tion of ads impact. The information gathered by these cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, application or platform, for the purpose of improving the products or services offered based on the analysis of the usage data of that service. These cookies require the informed consent of the user.
- We use behavioural advertising cookies which are those that, processed by us or by third parties, store information about the user’s behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing patterns, which allows developing a specific browsing profile of the users to show them advertising based on it. These cookies require the informed consent of the user.
- We use session cookies which are cookies designed to obtain and store data while the user accesses a webpage. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the ser-vice requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they will disappear when signing out.
- We use persistent cookies which are those in which the data remains stored in the terminal and it can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie’s responsible, which can range from a few minutes to several years. This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third par-ties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of www.zennio.com can manage cookies and, therefore, reject them individually or entirely, from the Settings Panel.
If cookies are deactivated or rejected, it may happen that some of the functions and/or services do not work properly.
The portal, application or platform does not exercise control over the websites shown as a result of its search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may set their own cookies or request your personal information.
How can our users disable cookies in the main browsers?
It is normally possible to stop accepting the browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a par-ticular service.
All the current browsers allow to change the cookies settings.
These settings can be normally found in “Options” or “Preferences” in your browser menu.
Although it may differ slightly between different browser versions, the cookies policy settings in the most common browsers are as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Tools / Internet Options / Privacy / Settings
- Firefox: Options / Privacy & Security
- Chrome: Preferences / Settings / Show advanced options / Privacy and Security
- Safari: Preferences / Privacy
- Opera: Settings / Privacy and security
For more information, you can consult the support or help for your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow the user to enable a private mode so that cookies are always deleted after their visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may be named differently. Below, you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names given to this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and later – Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and later – Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and later – Private Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and later – Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and later – Incognito
How to disable third-party cookies?
Bear in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you will have to delete them from the browser settings or from the system offered by the third party itself.
If you want to know the privacy and use terms of third-party cookies, you can access the cookies policies for:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out?trk=microsites-frontend_legal_cookie-policy
- Google: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
What happens if I do not accept cookies from the web?
If the user does not enable the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access some sections of our website.
Are there international transfers of my data?
In accordance to article 44 of the European General Protection Data Regulation (GPDR) and on-wards, transfers on the basis of an adequacy decision by the European Commission will be legiti-mate, or when appropriate safeguards have been provided by a legally binding and enforceable in-strument between public authorities or bodies, or by binding corporate rules, standard clauses adopted and approved by the Commission, by codes of conduct or by certification mechanisms. Oth-erwise, the authorisation of the competent Control Authority or, failing that, the explicit consent of the interested party or any other of the assumptions contained in art. 49 GPDR.
We inform you that Zennio Avance y Tecnología, SLdoes not make international transfers of your data.
Regarding third-party cookies, you can find out about transfers to third countries that, where ap-propriate, are made by the third parties identified in this cookies policy in their corresponding poli-cies (see the links provided above).
Is a profile created from my browsing and are auto-matic decisions made that could affect me legally or significantly?
We inform you that Zennio Avance y Tecnología, SL does not create any profile from your browsing which leads to automated decision-making that may legally or significantly affect you.
Is my sensitive data processed?
We inform you that Zennio Avance y Tecnología, SL does not process your sensitive data.